Today I have a very exciting announcement to make. Something that my publisher and I have been working on for six months now. Something I’ve been immensely excited about since day one. Something that I think you’re all gonna love.
May I introduce to you The Ultimate Unravelled Kit…
This unique knitting kit is for craft lovers and chick-lit readers alike. Fall in love with ‘Unravelled’ on a deeper level; interact with the tale – knit an actual item from the story with our unique Unravelled knitting pattern; let your Unravelled Buddle give your book a cuddle (‘book’, ‘cuddle’ – ‘Buddle’. Get it?!); save your place in the story with your unique Unravelled woolly bookmark, and keep everything together in the attractive tote.
A fantastic gift for someone, or simply a treat for yourself.
(Text courtesy of Hall Good Books.)
The Ultimate Unravelled Kit is available now from HallGoodBooks and I’m so excited about it because…
- Firstly, I was that involved in the creative process of this bundle that I actually knitted the heart bookmarks and designed the pattern for Adrian’s scarf myself. ❤️
- The kit’s are limited editions, so there are only so many of them in existence!
- The red heart Buddles were also designed especially for Unravelled and won’t be available anywhere else.
- The tote bag can also double as a very fetching and spacious knitting bag.
- And I just think it’s the perfect gift and what better time of the year for that than Christmas?!
So what are you waiting for? All that excitement for under £30, I think you better let Santa know about this one pretty sharpish! 😉
– B xo